Friday 26 June 2015

Things bought at the Flea Market Friday 26 June 2015 - Haunting the Tiger and Other Stories (Item 1 of 6)

Did not realise the NST used to organise short story competitions till I bought this book at the flea market this morning.

Bought it for RM2 but I am sure it will bring me hours of pleasure.

Planning to start tonight!

Congrats to K S Manian....I always liked your book The Return which was set in my father's hometown Sungei Petani Kedah

Among the titles inside are:

Haunting the tiger / K.S. Maniam

R.E.V.I.V.A.L. / Hew Mok Kim

Power / Mohamad Shakir Ismail

The unmarried widow / Radhika Iyer

The Bali moon / Mohd Nair bin Zainal Abidin

Bequests of love / Marie Gerrina Louis


The Matsumoto light horse artillery / Syed Adam Aljafri

Monsoon in a teacup / Shahriza Hussein

Beyond the veil of illiteracy / K. Ganesan Kasinathan

Home Brew / Shirley Dissanayake

Silicon Solomon / Shahriza Hussein

The tiger and the moth / Lisa Ho King Li

The man who ate himself / Prabhaharan Rajendra.

More details about this book:

ISBN: 9679692930 9789679692938

OCLC Number: 25982885

Description: ix, 140 pages


No comments:

Post a Comment