Friday 26 June 2015

Tippling Club Singapore - A Tanjong Pagar Culinary Hidden Secret



The Tippling Club is located in the quiet suburban area of Tanjong Pagar.

This is the place where chef-owner Ryan Clift works his magic, dishing out his very own distinctive brand of modern gastronomy. As a matter of fact, peeking into his reclusive research area reminds me of my secondary school science laboratory.







My three course lunch proves to be an exceptional dining experience whipped up by Ryan who tells me that he wants to one day retire and live alone in the beautiful Japanese countryside.


I begin to appreciate his unique ability to use the best produce carefully sourced from Asia and around the world as well as the freshest herbs picked the very same day from his own farm.


I thoroughly enjoyed my meal comprising of roast chicken consommé, barramundi and mango weiss bar.

All in all my lunch at this award winning restaurant costs only a little more than SGD 60.

Certainly not expensive at all.







Do not forget to check out their extensive wine list.












Each creation is a fest for the eyes even before my taste buds have a chance to sample it.






Razor clams anyone?



Tippling Club is at Tanjong Pagar.

38 Tanjong Pagar Road Singapore 088461

For reservations and bookings call +65 6475 2217.


No comments:

Post a Comment